We ship your food packages within 1 day after receipt of payment. We use the services of Post NL for delivery within the Netherlands and DPD across the European Union.
You will receive a tracking code to track your order.
Free shipping policy ( only applicable for the Netherlands ) revised due to Mango season
- Orders above 60€ - Free Shipping to The Netherlands
- Orders above 60€ - Free Shipping to Belgium and Germany
Refund Policy for Mangoes
- We try to do our best to deliver you the best fruit, but cannot guarantee refund on all fruits that are not externally damaged.
- We will refund the cost of the damaged mangoes if half or more of the entire box is found to be damaged.
- This refund is only processed only if customer sends us a picture of all the damaged fruits within 2 days of the first delivery attempt of the mangoes.
- Customer can contact us on our email address : email@example.com
- Receiving the parcels is responsibility of the customer, and Chai n Masala is not responsible for arranging re-delivery of the parcels.
Return and Cooling-off period
If found unsatisfactory, products (except mangoes) purchased via www.chainmasala.com can be returned within 7 days of delivery. No returns will be accepted beyond this 7 day period. Fresh fruit, opened or damaged products cannot be returned - check the section Refund Policy for Mangoes.
In case of a return of products, we will refund you the amount paid for the returned products (except mangoes.) Please follow the following steps to effectively process your return.
- Please contact us about the return by sending an e-mail, with your order number.
- Pack and ship the products to be returned via your local package sender and provide us the tracking number. Use the return address as mentioned below
Chai N Masala
Piet Krollaan 30
2493AN Den haag
- Upon receipt and examination of returned goods, we shall return the amount paid for the products to an indicated bank account.